Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stellar Ranger by Steve Perry

Note, this is not Stellar Ranger Lone Star by the same author.
Steve Perry defies tradition by setting up a plot that depicts a future lawman in a western mode.   Oddly enough it works.

Cinch Carston is a lawman of the old school who sees himself as an arbitrator of justice not just a peace maker.   One of the more appealing aspects of Perry’s characters is a lack of ambivalence.   Good is good and bad is bad.   This is an older book that may realize a resurrection with Harrison Ford’s Cowboys and Aliens movie debuting this summer.  

This is not a taxing read but it is entertaining.

I recommend it.

Body of  work of Steve Perry</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment