Monday, August 27, 2012

The Fourth Wall by Walter Jon Williams



 
This may be a perfectly good book but I will never know because I can’t read it due to the use of run on words illustrating the blog of one of the characters.  I’mnotsureifwilliamsactullyreadsanyblogsbutihaveneverreadoneorwroteonethatlookedlikethis.

I gave up, it seemed to have a good plot but the run on stuff just ruined it for me.   I have read and enjoyed his previous books, I just couldn’t get through this one.

Body of work of <a type="amzn"> Walter Jon Williams </a>

Web Site:  http://www.walterjonwilliams.net/
This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that would annoy the hell out of me as well. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Bob!
    Ican'timaginewhathewasthinkingwiththattechnique. LOL

    ReplyDelete