Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Giveaway of The Vineart War Trilogy by Laura Anne Gilman

 


This is a great trilogy, Flesh and Fire; Weight of Stone and culminating with The Shattered Vine.
I will be giving away a copy of  Flesh and Fire, the week of October 3rd
A copy of, Weight of Stone, will be given away the week of October 10th.
A copy of The Shattered Vine, will be given away the week of publication day, Oct. 18th!
This is a terrific trilogy that is a must read.  Read my Flesh and Fire review to see why I gave it five dragons.
Now you have the opportunity to read it your self for FREE!

This is a very simple giveaway that is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment