Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJA Ware




This book details the interaction of a teenager boy and girl and some horrid, disgusting zombies.
Nate and Missy’s adventures are utterly preposterous and imminently entertaining. Their relationship is refreshing and contrary to what is normally presented in teenage literature. The relationship should resonate with “real” teenagers who most frequently do not resemble the cast of Twilight.
The action was well done and graphic without the overtones of reality. This book was a treat to read and I will follow up with a post of what my thirteen associate has to say as he really is in the target market demographic. The book poses no intellectual challenge nor does it demand any moral attachment, it is entertaining and fun to read and frankly teens need to have something fun to read.
This is an excellent addition to the YA genre.
I highly recommend the book.
Body of work of Body of work of M.J.A.Ware
Web Site: http://www.mjaware.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment