Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sela by Jackie Gamber GiveAway (sequel to RedHeart)



Three Winners of both Sela and it's predecessor Redheart eBooks in either Kindle or ePub format.
See my review of Redheart Jackie's first book in the Leland Dragon Series.

See my review posted on March 11th and the Winner on March 23rd, here!
Every comment gets an entry.
Giveaway runs from Apri 15th to April 22nd 2012.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite to this treat of a giveaway opportunity. Sending good thoughts for much success on the tour :)

    ReplyDelete