Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day By Day Armageddon Origin to Exile


First I love omnibuses.  Not the big red ones in London, the book type compilation of a series or combination of some stand alones.  I like them because the save me money and I love them because they often include an entire series and I am one of those freaks of nature that hate starting a series until I own the whole thing.  

This is an omnibus containing the original book, Day by Day Armageddon and the follow up, Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile.

These are Zombie genre books.  They are presented as hand written entries in a journal of a survivor.   The links go to my original reviews. 

This book contains a short but again disturbing Zombie tale of twin survivors.  

Look for the omnibus it will save you money and perhaps hook you on the Zombie genre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment