Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grave Expectations by Sherri Browning Erwin



A super-normal depiction of Dicken’s Great Expectations.

Pip is a werewolf and Miss Haversham is a vampire.   Magwitch the convict is a werewolf.   That pretty much says it all.   The characters from Dickens book were re-written to fit the appetite for super-normal created or at least propagated by the whole Twilight experience. 

The book was well written with a reasonable facsimile to the Dickens style.   It was most definitely not my cup of tea but I think it will find a reasonably large audience 


Web site: http://www.sherribrowningerwin.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment