Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Elixar by Ruth Vincent


This is a Changling P.I. novel.  Mabily Jones is out of place in New York.  Of course she is out of place anywhere in our world.   Mab is an Elf.  She has been stranded in the mundane world and must find some way to support herself.  She applies for and is accepted as a private investigator intern. 



That is how the story starts.  Of course there is a tall, dark stranger who may be considerably stranger than your normal romantic tall, dark stranger.  Obadiah Savage hates elves.  His encounter with Mab provides the tension of the story line.

Elves are often portrayed as laudable characters in touch with nature.  Ms.Vincent sees elves in a different, novel way.   The story has action and romance. 

I recommend it.

web site:  http://ruthvincent.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment