Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Nightlife By Matthew Quinn Martin


This is a vampire tale and it isn't.   It is a tale of a millennium old conspiracy, complete with a host of identical agents of a secret agency.   It is also a love story.  This is the first book.  Nightlife Night Terrors was the first one I read but not the first book. 

This is too was an interesting book.   Jack and Beth are introduced in this book.  Jack is on a quest to destroy evil and Beth is the bartender at a seedy bar.   Getting the two of them together is difficult.    Jack has a painful history that fuels his quest for justice.   Vampires are introduced in a previously unknown form.  

To further complicate the plot, a secret pseudo-governmental agency is looking for Jack and a secret society may have it's fingers in the pie as well.

This is a good, thought provoking action adventure.


This is a good story that I recommend.

Site: http://www.matthewquinnmartin.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment