Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Finches of Mars by Brian W. Aldiss



The last book by Brian W. Aldiss I read was Evil Earths back in 2006.  This book is about the colonization of Mars and the deterioration of Earth. 

The book had a dated feel.  I remember enjoying Aldiss and I really didn't care for this book.  The book felt more like a philosophic treatise than a novel.   I didn't find in-depth character development and I never found myself really becoming involved with the characters or the story.

I really didn't feel this was up to what I would expect from the author.

Web Site: http://brianaldiss.co.uk/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment