Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Huge GiveAway Spirt of Fire (and MORE) by Stephen Zimmer GiveAway



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

2 comments:

  1. It is a bit sad that part of the post text is hidden behind ads.
    I had to to change zoom factor from 1% to 67% in order to read the full text.

    The giveaway itself is awesome!!

    I will not take part because I own copies of all the books and short stories offered.

    Good luck to all participants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, I fixed that issue. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete