Friday, July 30, 2010

Wolf Star by R. M. Meluch

The U.S.S. Merrimack battle class starship continues her journey battling the forces of evil. The Roman Empire’s strange behavior is explained by a new and ominous development. The book has lots of great battles and epic heroics.

I’m an admitted space opera addict. I love the action and the charismatic leaders. I enjoy the hard bitten marines and the no holds barred Captain. The political aspects of combat are not ignored. The knee jerk reaction to intrigue and politics by the line troops was one of the few clearly predictable behaviors.

The Farragut and Hamster and Steele and Blue relationships remain unrequited with a realistic look at the difficulty of interpersonal behavior between ranks. This is my second Merrimack book and I have purchased two more.

I highly recommend the book and the series.

Body of work of R. M. Meluch

Web Site: http://www.rmmeluch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment