Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Work in Progress

I truly wonder how I ever had time to work. This is a work in progress so bear with me as I finalize the structure. The only concrete thing so far is that I will be posting only SciFi and Fantasy here all with lots of encouragement regarding literacy & reading for fun.

This is the Azure Dwarf representative of both fantasy and scifi.   Clad in chain mail, obviously horny, weaponized to the max the Azure Dwarf bridges that gap between Science Fiction and Fantasy.   A star in his own right he will battle the forces of illiteracy and bring to your attention astounding fiction!  

No comments:

Post a Comment