Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Monday, October 10, 2016

Were You A Mystery Visitor On October 6, 2016


October 6, 2016  Azure Dwarf got approximately 6x normal views.  If you by chance were  one of the "abnormal" visitors, meaning you have never been here before, let me know what precipitated your visit that Thursday and how do I get you to come back?

I enjoy reading mysteries but I am none too fond of them when they occur in my real life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment