Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Sunday, December 21, 2014

By The Blood Of Heroes by Joseph Nassise



This book is set in a World War I environment.   The forces of Germany have been multiplied by the addition of the undead.   The main protagonist is Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron who is a special breed of undead.   Facing off the Red Baron are "Madman" Burke and the American Ace, Major Jack Freeman.

Nassise sets the scene quite well with his depiction of a WWI battlefield and conditions.   His explanations for the undead are "reasonable" or at least as reasonable as most of the explanations in the Zombie books seem to be.  

There is plenty of action and heroics.   
The book is part one of a series and I intend to read them all.

I recommend the book.

Here are links to other reviews I have done on Joseph Nassise books.


Site:  http://josephnassise.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment