Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Night Train to Rigel by Timothy Zahn


A government whistle blower is sacked.   The night he agrees to work for private enterprise, a body drops a train ticket at his feet.   Apparently unfamiliar with the adage regarding curiosity, Frank Compton embarks on a galactic wide adventure.

Frank’s background is a bit sketchy.   He appears to have been some type of agent which explains his many skills.   Zahn does his normal good job of creating a reasonable scenario (reasonable based on my love of scifi perhaps) and crafting a wealth of unique alien characters.

The plot moved well and there was plenty of action.   It was a good story and I look forward to the next book in the five book series. 

I recommend it.    

Body of work of <a type="amzn" >Timothy Zahn</a>

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TimothyZahn
This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment