Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Public Book Shelves An Interesting Concept

Public bookshelves are an interesting concept. The link is to the article in the San Francisco Chronicle. I have noticed in the local Perkins and sometimes in the local grocery store, shelves that are available to leave books for others to read. Years and years ago, I set up a book swap in a store I owned with hopes of encouraging reading. This was in the late 70s. It never took off, now things like Book Crossing seem to do well. Frankly anything that gets people to read is probably worth trying.


Particularly if they are reading books I have written. LOL go to www. bentrim.info for links to my books. ( I couldn't help myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment