Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Unto The Breach by John Ringo


The Kildar and the Keldara are back. Another WMD needs corralled and Mike Harmon and his Keldara are just the people who can prevent Armageddon. Action and battle scenes galore characterize the book.

Ringo has the ability to create an astoundingly vivid image with his prose. Although some books in this series seemed preoccupied with the darker side of sex, this book was a down and gritty battle book. The action is superb, the descriptive aspects of Ringo’s Warrior Creed are emotionally moving. Books that exalt loyalty, courage, honor and respect seem all too rare in today’s fiction.

I like how each book in this series revels a little more in the background and ethos of the Keldara.

I highly recommend this book.

Body of work of John Ringo

Web site: http://www.johnringo.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment