Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Earth Is Not Alone by John Knapp II

This is a bit of a strange book. It purports to be science fiction but it appears to be proselytizing rather than story telling. Parables come to mind after reading it. I’m just not sure.
I still am confused as to the message of the book. It seems to be stating that there is one God for aliens and earthlings alike. I didn’t find any of the characters particularly appealing. The structure of the book was disjointed. It divides itself into a story telling about two other stories and the two other stories are related in the book. I’m guessing there is a message but I’m just not sure what it might have been. It purports to be promoting Christianity and I guess it does that.

I’m guessing this would be a good book for a reading group that wants to analyze religion. It wasn’t a particularly good book for recreational reading.

Body of work of John Knapp II

Site:

No comments:

Post a Comment