Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Monday, August 23, 2010

White Night by Jim Butcher

Mysterious bad guys are killing witches. Harry and friends track them down and provoke a confrontation.

Harry Dresden is getting hard. He is finding his value system is under attack. He has to deal with his personal demons. Once again fantasy is a metaphor for life.

Harry’s trust issues cause him a great deal of pain. I enjoy the realistic emotions displayed by the characters. I particularly like Harry’s loyalty to his friends and theirs in return. The action and violence are typical for the Dresden files and in spite of that, quite enjoyable.

I’ve enjoyed every book in this series.

I highly recommend the book and the series.

Body of work of Jim Butcher

Web Site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment