Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stephen Zimmer Author

Information on Stephen Zimmer's  Rising Dawn Saga, Fires In Eden Series, Hellscapes Collection, Chronicles of Ave, and the brand new Heart of a Lion are on there. 10 titles in all, covering fantasy, urban fantasy, sword and sorcery and horror. 

I invite you to take a look! descriptions and direct links for every title!http://www.seventhstarpress.com/stephen-zimmer/
Stephen Zimmer Award-winning author and filmmaker Stephen Zimmer is based out of Lexington, Kentucky. His works include the Rising Dawn Saga, the Fires in Eden Series, the Hellscapes and Chronicles of Ave short story collections, the Harvey and Solomon steampunk stories, and the Rayden Valkyrie Tale…
SEVENTHSTARPRESS.COM


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment