Welcome To My BLOG

WELCOME

WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights. 
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Money Saving Tech Tips 
or visit my web site

to see the children's books which I have authored.

 

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Captain Bonny Morgan, The Cassandra Prophesy by Robert “Doc” Gowdy.



I expected more and I got less. This should be billed as erotic scifi. The plot was ok but there was way too much effort spent on titillating. (pun intended). I think it would be a better book with more plot and character development and less sex. If it was billed as an erotic novel I would have probably liked it better but when I expect a rousing space opera and instead just get arousing erotica, I am disappointed.
Captain Morgan was a butt kicking female and I like that type of characterization. The butt kicking could have been done without the intense descriptive account of her lack of attire. I just felt that detracted from the story.

I did like the cover art.

I recommend the book if you are into erotic scifi.

Body of work of Robert “Doc” Gowdy

Web site: http://www.robertdocgowdy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment