Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Guile by Constance Cooper


Manna is the closest I can come to identifying what guile may be.   A young orphan, Yonnie Watereye makes her living by conning people into believing she can sense and identify guile while it is really LaRue.   I guess my best description of the book is that it is a coming of age story with supernatural overtones.

I always have a fondness for cats, let alone ones that talk.  That provides an interesting turn to the story.   The book is a bit strange but so is the protagonist.

I enjoyed it.

Web: http://www.constancecooper.com/p/welcome.html

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment