Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Grantville Gazette VI edited by Eric Flint

This is another anthology that follows up the book 1632. A wealth of short stories that are loosely connected to the premise of a chunk of current time real-estate transported back to 1632.

I’ve read four of these anthologies so far, some how I missed the fifth which I will have to track down. Generally I don’t read anthologies since I am more of a red meat kind of reader and I find anthologies and collections more like appetizers. However I have happily made an exception with the Grantville Gazette. Considering the 25 story total, I can only tell you that they are worth reading.

I highly recommend the book.

Body of work of Eric Flint

Web site: http://www.ericflint.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment