Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Elder Gods by David and Leigh Eddings


This is your basic omnipotent evil villain vs. the good guys with minor gods assisting the good guys.

I haven't read any Eddings in awhile so I don't quite know how to feel. I wasn't as fond of this book as I have been with some of the past Eddings work. I always enjoy the banter and humor illustrated by the protagonists. The plot just didn't seem all that complicated. I guess it just didn't capture me like some of the other stuff they have written.

I do recommend it and plan on reading the rest of the series unless I get totally bummed out after all I bought the four book Dreamer series, I may as well read it.

Body of work of David Eddings


No comments:

Post a Comment