Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Engaging the Enemy By Elizabeth Moon

Kylara Vatta acquires some allies and starts her climb to revenge. She discovers unknown depths to relatives that were strangers. She finds in herself characteristics she isn’t sure she likes. She is on a mission of vengeance and nothing will stand in her way.

The series keeps on rolling. Kylara discovers some personal characteristics she isn’t necessarily happy with. Auntie Grace goes to show that age and experience can trump many adversities. Slowly allies come creeping out of the shadow of despair and Kylara doesn’t feel quite so alone. Stella is forced to look at herself and determine who she is and who she will stand behind. The interstellar conspiracy is acquiring names, faces and goals and Kylara is taking names and kicking butt.

I highly recommend the book.

Body of work of Elizabeth Moon

Web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment