Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Across The Long Sea by Sarah Remy




The follow up of Stonehill Downs may be better than the original.   Avani is growing into  her power while Mal takes an unwanted trip across the long sea.   Once again we see violence, talking to the dead and unrequited love.

Avani tries to avoid her destiny as a Vocent replacement while Mal struggles to stop a plague.   When Mal discovers the extent of his power when traveling by ship he recognizes the potential for addiction to destruction.  

Remy crafts memorable characters and has put together an excellent sequel with a consistent plot while maintaining separate story lines.

I really enjoyed the book.

Web: http://www.sarahremy.com/?book=stonehill-downs


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment