Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Admidst the Falling Dust by Oliver Kennedy



This is another post apocalypse novel.   A handful of people escape a zombie like infection by hijacking a nearly completed air craft carrier.

The story centers around Patrick Redmayne, a self proclaimed coward.   He was a geek working in the defense industry prior to the release of whatever doomsday weapon escaped from some unknown nation's arsenal.  A lack of self esteem characterizes his behavior and his relationship with his fellow refugees who he perceives as stronger and more capable then he sees himself. 

The story focuses on a scavenging mission that goes awry.

The cast of characters includes a power hungry petty despot, weird creatures and cruel peers.

web site: http://www.silverwinter.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment