Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Children of the Comet by Donald Moffitt




This book has a very interesting premise.  Time dilation leads to a curiously inverted exploration program with an anthropological twist.  There is also an exploration of political unrest in a closed population with generational aspects.

There were more things I liked about this book than I disliked.   There were times where it dragged but overall the plot moved along.  The characterizations were good but a touch of pontification slowed the movement.   I found the fact that women were still fighting for equal rights hundreds of thousands of years later some what dismaying.  However with an obvious misogynist running for President, I guess it isn't surprising.

I recommend the book.

Web Site: http://www.donaldmoffitt.com/donaldmoffitt.com.html/.

\
This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment