Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Trail of Evil by Travis S Taylor


I felt like I was coming into the middle of a great action flick.  The story has enormous potential and I suspect if I had read the precursor I would have loved it.  

A former president is guiding a taskforce centered on a super carrier  in deep space seeking remnants of an AI guided robotic army.

The book has elements that I normally enjoy, a family whose job is to kick butt and take names, ala John Ringo.   There is plenty of action and although there are flashbacks, there just wasn't enough information to give me a firm understanding of the direction of the book.

Start with the first book, not the fourth and I think you will like this series.


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment