Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Dragon Society by Lawrence Watt-Evans



This is book two of the Obsidian Chronicles.   It starts with a bang and keeps moving at a fast pace.   Arilian, now known as Lord Obsidian continues his quest of vengeance.  He discovers that passion and revenge are not necessarily what he really seeks.

Arlian seems to develop a more mature conscience in this book.   He also turns some friends into enemies and some enemies into friends.  The interpersonal relationships have a duplicity or perhaps complexity that provides a thought provoking assessment of Dragonhearts. 

There is plenty of action and violence with a great deal of soul searching.  

I look forward to reading the final volume in the trilogy.

I recommend it.

web site:  http://www.watt-evans.com/

Dragon Weather review of book one. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment