Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cauldron of Ghosts by David Weber and Eric Flint



This is an Honoverse novel.  That simply means the setting is in the Universe created for the terrific Honor Harrington series.  This book deals with The Mesan Alignment a secret society on Mesa that has been playing puppet master over the nearby star systems.

I have trouble keeping track of the Honorverse.   I do like both Weber and Flint as authors.   I, inadvertently, read this book out of order so a great deal of it was confusing.   If I hadn't read all of the Harrington books I would have been annoyed.  

The story is good but a bit wordy.   The action aspect is not as apparent as in many of the Flint stories.   it was a good book but not up to the Honor Harrington standards. 

Web site:  http://www.ericflint.net/


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment