Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Monday, December 30, 2013

Runner by Patrick Lee


This is one of those books that makes you squirm when you read it.   It is entirely too believable and too plausible.   Sam Dryden finds himself protecting a child he just met against odds that defy imagination. 

The genetic aspect of the book is well researched and oh so frightening.   Sam's past losses make him predisposed to protect a child.  The poiqnant question may be, "who will protect Sam from her?"
The characterizations were quite believable.  

The action was unremitting! 

The plot was a thorough emersion in a Machiavellian pool.

Lee's depiction of corporate greed and governmental intrusion was sadly quite believable for anyone who reads a daily paper or news blog. 

I highly recommend the book but budget enough time to do quickly because you will NOT want to put it down.



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment