Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Storm Riders by Margaret Weis and Robert Krammes



The book stands alone but would be better if Shadow Raiders had been read first.  A distained portion of the population decides to get even for past wrongs. 

This is a well crafted world.  A back story would have made the book better.  The main characters are nicely done and likeable.  The Trundlers are air borne gypsies and Stephano is a dragonless dragon rider.

The events that they entertain surround the disgruntled Bottom Dwellers.  The conflict with the Bottom Dweller is driving former adversaries into begrudging cooperation.

It is a good story and I recommend it but I do strongly recommend reading the first book first.



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment