Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Burning the Middle Ground by L. Andrew Cooper


I guess luke warm would be my feelings on this book.  I don't read a lot of horror so I end  up making comparisons to Stephen King or Michael West.  This book is about a small town in a metaphysical melt down.

The characterizations are good but I didn't find any  character compelling. Jake Warren was a good enough villain but I  didn't  find myself attached to any of the characters.

The author does a good job starting the story with a bang, a sad bang but still a bang.  After that, I had  to work to continue  to read.  I think the story will garner a following but I guess it just wasn't my cup of  tea.

Web Site
















This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment