Welcome






WELCOME
Many of the books I review were FREE in exchange for an honest review. I do not get paid to review them. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as ADs. They are promoting books but I do NOT get any money or goods for posting Spotlights.




Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate
or Money
Saving Tech Tips
blog

or visit my web site
to see the children's books which I have authored.(AD)

Thursday, July 19, 2012




Two days only
July 18th and 19th, 2012

SciFi/Fantasy Freaks This Is
A Deal You Are Going to LOVE!
Free eBooks At Amazon
 by:
Michael West
Steven Shrewsbury
Jackie Gamber
Stephen Zimmer
D.A. Adams
David Blalock
Go to  www.seventhstarpress.com  for the details right there on their homepage.  
This is a DO NOT MISS event.

Check in at www.seventhstarpress.com  to see what FREE books you can score!


No comments:

Post a Comment