Welcome

WELCOME  
Please check out my general fiction blog Pick of the Literate  or    Money Saving Tech Tips blog
or visit my web site to see the children's books which I have authored.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Winner Lory Kaufman's The Lens and the Looker is Julie from Columbus Ohio

Julie from Columbus Ohio is the winner of this month's copy of The Lens and the Looker, Lory Kaufman's great YA novel. I've mentioned before how I like the way Lory has tied History into his work. He has done it in a very palatable manner. I'm sure Julie will enjoy the book.

Thank you Lory for so generously sharing your books and thank you Julie for your persistence in entering my GiveAways. I feel good you have finally won a book!

Don't forget there are still two more copies to be given away, make sure you read the review or interview and enter!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment